Thursday, October 21, 2010

No time to craft!

We have been busy around here and I haven't really had much of a chance to craft lately.  I remembered I made a bracelet cuff a while back and never posted about it.  I think I forgot and also I don't have fabulous pictures of it.  But the idea is awesome and it looks pretty on my dresser.  I got the idea from Disney again over at Ruffles and Stuff.  Her cuff is awesome while mine turned out mediocre.  But it was one of my first copycat crafts so hopefully I'm getting better at following directions!

Even if your cuff turns out mediocre like mine you can still use it for decoration or give it to your daughter for dress up!

Sorry about the horrible photos.  It's all I have right now.  

Have fun making this and have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment