Ok, so I'm a freak. It stresses me out to have my kids face all over the internet...as if there are millions looking at my little blog. But still. I'm a freak, so you have to look at a creepy pic of my kid with a blocked out face. It's how I roll.
Want a tutorial FROM ME??? OK!
What you will need:
1. Green shirt and skirt (or leotard)
2. Green tights
3. Green shoes
4. Dollar store flowers
5. green ribbon
6. hot glue gun and glue sticks
7. Wooden bucket thing and saw
8. cheapo plastic headband
(Note: I glued the flowers on the front and back of the shirt plus a strip down the top of the sleeves.)
What to do:
1. Cut out the bottom of bucket with a saw
2. pop the flowers off the stems and hot glue them on the shirt and headband
3. tie ribbon on the bucket handles so they cross, to use them like suspenders
4. Put it on your kids and go door to door for some candy goodness!
(Note: I believe my husband just PUNCHED out the bottom because it was easier than sawing it out!)
Now because I'm a big fat copycat I must tell you...sigh...I did not make up this idea. I found it here...but there isn't a tutorial...sooooo I got to do one myself! Whoot! Now go make a unique costume for your kiddo!
PS...my son was the cutest bee you ever did see...we are theme halloweeners...snicker snicker ;)
Links found here: