Thursday, September 9, 2010

Dresden is in Germany? I thought it was just a pattern.

I'm learning so much through blogging.  I think I get smarter the more I blog/read blogs.  It's true.  I'm a genius now.

Adrianna over at Crafterhours made gorgeous DRESDEN skirt that I just HAD to copy.

I love it so much I don't even want Lady Loo to wear it.  

She is the kind of girl who just has to wear a skirt...while digging in the dirt for worms.  She will ruin this outfit in 30 seconds flat.  But I decided to let her wear it for her kindergarten orientation.  Yeah.  She spilled mac and cheese on it about a half a second after she put it on.  Why did I tell her to change BEFORE lunch?  We were in a hurry that's why.  How is it that we will probably be late for PM kinder?  Sheesh.
It's a little big, but it will be great next spring.

I also added some fabric flowers to a plain ($3) Wally-world T.
I got the idea over at Our Daily Chocolate
She also had one (that I glued onto a barrette) in her hair!

 




Linked up at:
Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap up         party!




4 comments:

  1. Love it! You did a great job - and I love the colors you put together too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm glad you commented! I can tell you're a kindred spirit cause most of your crafts on here are ones I've bookmarked as well! I LOVE this dresden plate skirt, but I don't have anyone to make it for yet! One day, perhaps. :) I would love to see it if you make that quilt for your son - I got all the cars fabric at hobby lobby and then just added some brown, yellow, and green prints to flesh it out. I'd love to see your take on it!

    ReplyDelete