Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Owl Applique!

I know.  I'm obsessed with owls. But seriously this was just too cute to pass up. I got some very plain matching jammies for the kiddos this Christmas and they just needed something.  So when I came across this owl applique at Amazing Mae, I just had to do it!  I made my own Santa hat and Mrs. Claus hat. It wasn't easy to sew around each little part, but I think it turned out ok.  I heart owls!


  1. How cute to add the owls to pjs and Christmas jammies too. I love them. When I see what others do with the appliques, it makes me want to add them to things I had never thought of before. Thanks for sharing. So creative.

  2. Very cute! I am a new follower via Mama's Little Nestwork. Love meeting new crafty people.

  3. How cute are those!!!!! You are very talented and you and your family are just beautiful! Just found your blog ;)

  4. Thanks ladies! That means a lot!